вторник, 17 апреля 2012 г.

husqvarna racing

husqvarna racing in ride ons

husqvarna racing

husqvarna racing ride ons

husqvarna racing ride ons.Then my mud experience, or lack thereof, came out.
I think i crashed about four times on the first lap and was completely soaked.
I finally decided to call it a day before i crashed and got hurt.
The race was good experience for me, but i definitely need some more practice in the mud.
I was last off the line, but quickly started moving through the pack of 20 pros on my tc449.
I was the only one to pit for fuel after two laps and was passed by the top four.
I went back to work on lap three and made my way into the lead once again.
At the end of lap three, the other contenders pitted for fuel, giving graffunder the opportunity to stretch his lead.
Unfortunately half way around on lap four, a stick stretched the radiator hose right off.
It would have been nice to follow up the tractor hare scrambles win in mexico last week with another victory at deep creek.
Ï»¿ at the ending of circuit three the other contenders opposed for fuel giving graffunder the opportunity to stretch his lead.
Unluckily half means around on lave four a stick stretched the radiator hose right off.
Ï»¿ unluckily half means around on lave four a stick stretched the radiator hose right off.. husqvarna racing

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий