пятница, 30 сентября 2011 г.

carpet hogans tim::I have been deceived, lied to, and stolen from by this organization carpet hogans tim

carpet hogans tim

carpet hogans tim

carpet hogans tim

carpet hogans tim::I have been deceived, lied to, and stolen from by this organization.
A man came out to measure my house for carpet.
He assured me that the installers they used were professional, bonded, and insured who were not only installing my carpet, but moving extremely delicate items.
I told him that this was the only real condition that i had for the install.
He not only assured me that they were insured and bonded, he told me that they were guaranteed for two years.
He took my credit card number, told me that half of the total would be charged in advance, and half when they installed the carpet.
Only later on did i realize that he had charged me the whole price of the installation.
I contacted the store immediately, telling them that as far as i was concerned, not only had they baited and switched me, they also, without authorization, charged several thousand dollars to my credit card.
I informed him that i was extremely unhappy with the bait and switch, was not informed of the restocking fee, and would take him to court if i had to.
This is, as far as i am concerned, theft by deception, and if needs be i will treat it as such.
He went bank rupt and left in richmond indiana and oweing the pading company 90.
They are all a bunch of crooks.
Well they is a new carpet store there now and i went in to buy carpet and hogan was there and i asked if would pay me he said no.
Then he said that they never owe one carpet layer any money and i said iam the first.
Big crooks from: date: monday, 10nov08 09:01:03 cst business: consumer:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий